The wow factor in a listing for Airbnb, VRBO, other platforms,
and even your own direct-booking web site is enabling prospective
guests to picture themselves in the space. It's not enough to
write a descriptive listing; your listing must inspire a guest to
envision what it's like to stay at your short-term rental.
I've been a writer most of my life and a short-term rental host since 2016. I've been an Airbnb Superhost every quarter since April 2017 and am fully booked most of the year.
My favorite sample. I created listing + captions:
There's no shame in hiring help with your listing. Writing is a struggle for many people. I'm fortunate that it comes easily and naturally to me.
For a cost roughly equivalent (or less) to your earnings on a ONE-NIGHT STAY at your short-term rental property, you can get a listing from scratch or a listing makeover that speaks to your target market and effectively entices guests to book your listing.
I create new listings from scratch for $179/listing.
I perform listing makeovers for $129/listing.
I write photo captions for $2 each.
What you get in your new listing:
- 10 headline/title options: Five 50-character options and five 32-character options
- Content for 5 main Airbnb listing sections:
- 500-character enticing opening paragraph
- The Space section that describes your property in detail
- Guest Access section
- Other Details to Note section
- Detailed content for Location tab, including a list of local attractions along with the distance from your property to each one
Typical turnaround is 72 hours, but rush service is also available.
• You submit order with payment.
•When I receive your order, I'll send a link to a questionnaire that collects information to optimize your listing. If listing has never been published, I will also need access to your photos through a file-sharing site such as Google drive.
• 72-hour turnaround clock starts when I receive your questionnaire. I may also have further questions.Main form of payment is PayPal (via either the form below or an invoice sent to you), but I also accept Cash app, Square, and Venmo. All orders are prepaid, and if you're not 100 percent satisfied with the product, I'll keep working on it till you are.
Still thinking about it? See Sample Listing Makeovers.
Have questions or wish to request a PayPal invoice or other form of payment? Contact Kathy.
Custom services also available such as uploading your listing description to Airbnb, VRBO, Owner Rez, Furnished Finder, or other platform, TouchStay guides, and more.
Ready to order? See Order Form below or contact Kathy to request a custom invoice (necessary for photo captions)