Katharine Hansen, PhD
Learn more about me, my background, and my professional credentials:
- CV for Online Teaching in PDF
- CV in HTML
- List of Additional Intellectual Contributions in PDF
- Composite PhD and Undergrad Transcripts in PDF [Unofficial]
Qualifications for online teaching:
- Well-evaluated instructor with six years of experience teaching in AACSB-accredited business school; completed doctoral coursework in distance/online teaching; experienced with learning-management systems, such as Blackboard and Moodle; familiar with rubrics of Quality Matters.
- Successful builder of online communities and pioneer in using technology to stimulate and facilitate student discussion and interaction; oversaw innovative, large-scale intra-school virtual-teams project.
- Student-centered teacher known for rapid responsiveness to students, support of varied learning styles, and ability to connect course learning with real-world applications.
- Tech-savvy educator, highly experienced in writing for the Internet and designing/developing Web-based content and courses.
Qualifications for teaching in AACSB-accredited business schools:
- PhD scholar who achieved school-wide mandate in just a year to become academically qualified under AACSB five-year intellectual-contribution standards through publication in three peer-reviewed, Cabell’s-listed academic journals.
- Well-evaluated instructor with six years of experience teaching in AACSB-accredited business school.
- Accomplished published writer, editor, consultant, and business communication practitioner with real-world experience and service as editor of initial AACSB accreditation documentation.